Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Henderson, Sunridge Animal Hospital offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At Sunridge Animal Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Added Features of Our Cat and Dog Boarding Service
In addition to being kept comfortable and well cared for, our team also provides:
- A complimentary bath for dogs that stay 3 nights or more
- General grooming services by request (nail trim, bath, ear cleaning, etc.)
- Complimentary food included for all guests*
- Multiple outings per day for dogs
- Administration of medications if needed
*You are more than welcome to bring your pet’s own food from home if you prefer. In fact, we recommend it, particularly if your pet is on a prescription diet.
Need to board your pet just for the day? We’ll be happy to accommodate you whenever possible. Similar to our overnight boarding guests, we can feed your pet as directed, administer any medications they need, and take them out regularly for breaks.
We also offer Day Boarding
Boarding Health Requirements
Here is what we require for all pets coming to board with us:
- All pets that will be boarding at Sunridge Animal Hospital must be up-to-date with all of their vaccines and have a negative fecal test. This includes the canine flu shot for dogs.
- If your pet is not a patient of our hospital, you will need to provide up-to-date health and vaccination records showing that your pet meets all the requirements.
- Additionally, we require COVID-19 baths for all dogs upon arrival. Our hospital will cover 50% of the cost of this service.
- Finally, due to COVID-19, we recommend NOT bringing toys, blankets, and bedding from home. Our hospital can provide what your pet needs and will be able to properly disinfect all items after use.
Pick-Up and Drop-Off Times:
|Mon - Fri:
|6:00am – 5:00pm
|7:00am – 3:00pm
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (702) 897-8246 or email email@example.com prior to their stay.