Emergency Veterinary Care in Henderson, NV
At Sunridge Animal Hospital, our team can provide emergency veterinary care to your pet during our regular business hours. If your pet is stable but needs to stay overnight to be monitored, a night technician will be at our facility to watch over your companion. One of our veterinarians will also be on-call in case there are any concerns during your pet’s hospitalization. If your pet needs additional care overnight, we can send them to a referral emergency hospital for veterinarian supervision.
When to Contact an Emergency Vet In Henderson NV
If you’re ever concerned about your pet’s health, you should contact your veterinarian immediately to get more information. Even seemingly small problems might be concealing a more serious underlying issue. Below are some of the more common situations indicating a pet emergency that requires immediate medical attention.
- Difficulty breathing
- Heavy, labored breathing
- Vomiting/diarrhea for 24+ hours
- Straining or unable to eliminate
- Can’t walk or stand
- Bleeding from nose, ears, or mouth
- Was attacked by another pet or a wild animal
- Ingested something poisonous
- Fell from a high place or got hit by a car
- Appears lethargic and disoriented
- Loss of consciousness